The Interactive Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) 8th Annual Leadership Meeting, “How to Build a 21st Century Brand,” will launch this Sunday with more than 1,000 industry experts in attendance, including SpotX’s CEO and Co-founder, Mike Shehan.
Attendees can stop by Director’s Suite I to meet the SpotX team, network with industry leaders from key publishers and broadcasters and explore game-changing methods and technologies in video and OTT that are reshaping data-driven marketing for brands.
Are you interested in setting up a meeting? Click here to schedule a time to meet with the following SpotXers from the executive leadership team:
- Sean Buckley, Chief Revenue Officer
- Jeremy Straight, SVP, Strategic Partnerships
- Kelly McMahon, SVP, Global Demand Operations
- Mike Laband, VP, Business Development
- Ryan Kenney, VP, Platform Services
- Cassidy Diamond, VP, Brand Partnerships
- Matt Schmidt, Regional VP, Agency Development, Demand Facilitation
Attendees are offered facilitated, one-to-one meetings with the world’s biggest brands, agencies, publishers, and ad technology providers. Additionally, the IABALM will equip attendees with an armory of concrete statistics, tools, analytics and measurement methodology to help shape and evolve their businesses.
IABALM has also promised more town halls curated by industry experts, including one entitled “OTT Video: Agenda for a Cord-Never World” lead by Mike Shehan. This session will be held on February 12th from 4:45pm – 5:30pm in Spring Ballroom G and will explore topics including data-driven advertising, cross-platform audience reach, and the shift from traditional TV to OTT. The feedback and discussions that take place during town hall meetings often inform the decisions that the IAB will make to help govern the industry.
- Lauri Baker, SVP, Head of Digital Ad Sales & Solutions, Discovery Communications
- John Marshall, Global Head of Digital Advertising Technology, HP
- Eric John, Deputy Director, Video, IAB
Attendees at this session will dive into a report entitled ‘TV is Total Video: Predicting OTT and the Future of Video Advertising’, which was commissioned by SpotX and conducted by Kagan, a media research group within S&P Global Market Intelligence. The data reveals US-based respondents’ challenges and expectations for the future of video advertising.
Come prepared for IABALM 2018 with some actionable insights that will drive conversations and your video strategy in the 21st century.