Subscribe to the SpotX Guardian
Delivered quarterly, each issue of this newsletter is dedicated to providing advertisers and the ad tech community with a trusted resource for all things brand safety related. We’ll feature interviews with industry experts, track new standards, and share best practices to help you confidently protect your brand.
Read the latest issue
Included in this issue:
- How to evaluate transparency in your journey to supply path optimization
- The latest must-read inventory quality news and analysis
- What to know about the 2020 upfronts
- How Appfigures and SpotX help you better understand apps and evaluate opportunities
- Best practices for to avoid CTV fraud
- Why we need a singular industry standard for brand safety
Read previous issues
Understand new CTV app identification standards from the IAB Tech Lab, get your political advertising questions answered, see how SpotX and SimilarWeb protect buyers, and make sure you’re transacting safely in the CTV landscape.
Learn how SpotX works with the IAB Tech Lab to improve inventory quality, get all your questions answered on fraud in CTV/OTT environments, and see what’s on SpotX’s do-not-buy list.
Stay up-to-date on app-ads.txt, sellers.json, and SupplyChain; understand what brand safety truly entails; see how DoubleVerify tackles fraud on CTV; and ensure you’re correctly verifying SSAI transactions.